Email remains as the most effective and economical communication method. Below are some of the tips you should keep in mind to maximize your emailing effectiveness:
- Subject line is the most important part of email.
- Using words like “update or “intro” or “voicemail” (if applicable), have a nearly 90% chance of being opened.
- Short subject lines have better open rate.
- Avoid subject lines that are longer than 4 words.
- Best times: early in the morning and late at night.
- Additional recipients in cc boosts open rates.
- 1/3 of emails are opened on mobile devices – shorter subject lines
- Keep it brief: 250-500 words.